Championshowpigs
white cross gilt Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
white cross gilt Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
white cross gilt Truegl10
white cross gilt Lazyoa10
white cross gilt Reunio10
white cross gilt Southt10
white cross gilt Topofo10
white cross gilt Cainsiresstatic
white cross gilt Carter10

white cross gilt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jgarcia

white cross gilt Empty
PostSubject: white cross gilt   white cross gilt Empty28th December 2009, 7:46 pm

white cross gilt and york boar for sale asking $250 for each willing to negotaite. Gilt should be pregnant from the boar but not certain. no papers available. Good as feeder pigs or breeding stock. Gilt is 9 mo. old weighing about 270lbs. and boar is 21mo. old weighing about 350lbs.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

white cross gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: white cross gilt   white cross gilt Empty29th December 2009, 1:52 pm

Hey Joe, have any pictures of the gilt and boar ? do you know the back ground of the gilt
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
jgarcia

white cross gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: white cross gilt   white cross gilt Empty29th December 2009, 2:48 pm

I got them both from the same person and he charges extra for the history of the pigs the only thing that I know is that he comes from seguin, Tx. and she come from reimers showpigs in Wisconsin so she cost me a little more the only reason that I want her out is because I have decided to keep the two gilts that I am taking to the livestock show this year and the spot gilt is pregnant as well. I do not have the space or the time to have more than 30 pigs running around. Come over anytime you have a chance. I will be off all this week.
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

white cross gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: white cross gilt   white cross gilt Empty29th December 2009, 2:52 pm

My camera is broken but if you get picture messages i can send you some from my phone.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

white cross gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: white cross gilt   white cross gilt Empty30th December 2009, 2:29 am

yeah that would sound great send me some to my phone ? My phone number is in my gallery picture ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

white cross gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: white cross gilt   white cross gilt Empty3rd January 2010, 4:11 am

Is there a way you can find out the pedigree on your boar might be intrested ? whats the cost that he asking to get his papers do you know by any chance?
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

white cross gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: white cross gilt   white cross gilt Empty3rd January 2010, 2:00 pm

I will get back to you on the price however I got my camera going and I will be posting some pics of both of them and another blue butt that I will be replacing her with which by the way I got from the same breeder as the boar.
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

white cross gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: white cross gilt   white cross gilt Empty4th January 2010, 8:21 pm

boar got sold already gilt still available
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

white cross gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: white cross gilt   white cross gilt Empty6th January 2010, 3:03 am

Hey Garcia, so you have a white cross and a blue butt to offer what you asking for them ? I'am heading to the valley this weekend maybe we can negotiate something on your hogs ?
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

white cross gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: white cross gilt   white cross gilt Empty7th January 2010, 2:25 pm

I am selling the whote cross for 250 because i am replacing her with the blue butt.
now the price is firm do to the chance that she might have settled from the boar that i just sold.white cross gilt White cross gilt
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

white cross gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: white cross gilt   white cross gilt Empty7th January 2010, 2:30 pm

miss no no do you have an email where i can send you more pics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

white cross gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: white cross gilt   white cross gilt Empty

Back to top Go down

white cross gilt
Page 1 of 1