Championshowpigs
Need Help , pig is too lean Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Need Help , pig is too lean Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Need Help , pig is too lean Truegl10
Need Help , pig is too lean Lazyoa10
Need Help , pig is too lean Reunio10
Need Help , pig is too lean Southt10
Need Help , pig is too lean Topofo10
Need Help , pig is too lean Cainsiresstatic
Need Help , pig is too lean Carter10

Need Help , pig is too lean

Go down 
+4
Aguilar Show Pigs
TM Showpigs
agomez4
Jay Aguilar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ

Need Help , pig is too lean Empty
PostSubject: Need Help , pig is too lean   Need Help , pig is too lean Empty9th December 2009, 11:32 pm

I need to add more fat on my hogs, what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Need Help , pig is too lean   Need Help , pig is too lean Empty10th December 2009, 1:03 am

is she fully muscled? i would bring the percentage down some feed with more fat ? and throw some moormans moorfat in its feed ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
agomez4

agomez4

PostSubject: Re: Need Help , pig is too lean   Need Help , pig is too lean Empty11th December 2009, 6:53 pm

just as Mr. aguilar said i would feed a 16- 18% protein depending on how lean and heavy muscle your pig is and a high fat at least 5.0 I wouldn't feed moorfat tell your hog weighs about 200 lbs. GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
TM Showpigs

PostSubject: Re: Need Help , pig is too lean   Need Help , pig is too lean Empty15th December 2009, 3:59 pm

Lindners has a feed called shape and guts that is 14% mealed feed that works really well to put the fat on the pig
Back to top Go down
Aguilar Show Pigs

Aguilar Show Pigs

PostSubject: Re: Need Help , pig is too lean   Need Help , pig is too lean Empty24th December 2009, 3:15 am

i would give it a 19.5% feed with some purina champion drive and power fill it is high on fat
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: Need Help , pig is too lean   Need Help , pig is too lean Empty31st December 2009, 9:14 am

I would use the Honor L200 16% and 1-1.5 lbs. of Power Fuel. I think that is what Mr. Aguilar ment not the Powerfill. The Power Fuel is 35 or 36% Fat. You could also top dress with a scoop of Kid milk replacer.
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: Need Help , pig is too lean   Need Help , pig is too lean Empty31st December 2009, 5:18 pm

can you post a pic? I believe that would give everyone a clearer picture and then they can help better.
How much time until show?
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

PostSubject: Re: Need Help , pig is too lean   Need Help , pig is too lean Empty3rd January 2010, 4:30 am

That power fuel will really make the job i've been using it for a couple of years and its wonderful ? i might put some champion drive it a good top dress also ?
Back to top Go down
showpig2010

showpig2010

PostSubject: Re: Need Help , pig is too lean   Need Help , pig is too lean Empty17th February 2010, 4:20 pm

lower the protein 14% and increase the fat, if on paylean stop... with a pig this lean you should have started thinking about cover 3 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help , pig is too lean   Need Help , pig is too lean Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help , pig is too lean
Page 1 of 1