Championshowpigs

IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS

Forum  homehome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

How to Hold a pig???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaydee4d

PostSubject: How to Hold a pig???   9th January 2013, 7:46 am

Last year I had slow eaters and this year... is the total opposite! It was welcomed at first but We just weighed and our barrow is weighing 190 and our gilt is 175. We have 52 days until the show. Our maxium weight is 280. At this rate... we will bust out. Help! They still need to be finished of course, but look good right now. The barrow will need to tighten up just a tad and the gilt needs more middle. We are currently feeding both Moormans 18007. The gilt is changing to 16% 4% moormans with some oats and moorfat and the Im stuck on the barrow. Should I change his feed to 18% 3.75% moormans and add oats? But how much? Any other supplement I should try without losing how good the look right now? Any advice would be great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to Hold a pig???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championshowpigs :: Championshowpigs Bulletin :: Feeding Swine-
Jump to: